I bought a Dream High Necklace!


I bought this necklace last 2 weeks ago. I'm so nervous about ordering online because i'm afraid that it won't come. It's really risky because they're not going to send the item unless it was paid. It's not that expensive anyway because it's just a replica. So, I took the risk and ordered. When I send my payment, the seller told me that she shipped it already and said I will receive it for about 2 to 3 days. I waited but it didn't came. I contacted the seller through text, facebook, and viber but she did not respond. I was so worried and thought of so many things in my head that maybe I was tricked or something. Then I checked on her facebook page and found out that her child was in the hospital. I messaged her again and told her "I hope your child would get well soon. And I will still wait for the item to arrive." After one day, it came! I received my order! Yey me! :D hehehe.


When I first saw the necklace, it looked so small. Then I checked episode 2 where President Jung Ha-myung gave the necklace to Yoon Baek-hee, I think the size are the same. What do you think?


Anyway, I liked the necklace and I hope it would bring me Good Karma just like in the drama.
Dream High Hwaiting!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post