FineBlue Mate7 Bluetooth Headset



I finally got my new bluetooth headset today from Lazada. It's a Fineblue Mate7 Bluetooth Headset (as what is written in the box).  It's not just an earphone because it also have microphone for call functionality or recording. The quality of the sound is good and it's loud even outdoors. I bought it for only 700+ at Lazada. Cheaper than the current price now which is at 990. I got a big discount because I bought it during Lazada PH's 3rd year anniversary!

I really like it's fashionable style and the chord is just enough. Not too long and not too short. It's a Chinese brand I think, because upon turning on the device, you can hear a smart voice which is in Chinese. So for those who can't speak and understand Chinese, I recommend reading the instruction manual which can be found inside the box. It's in English and very easy to follow.


Look! It also has a free pouch so you can keep it when not in use. Cool right? If you're planning on buying one, I highly recommend it. I rated 5 stars at Lazada's website for it.


For instruction on how to use it, it's very simple really. When you press the power button (the middle button), a red light will blink. It will then find a device to connect where the bluetooth headset has already been paired. In order for your device to see the bluetooth headset, you need to pair them first. When pairing, you need to press the power button for at least 7 seconds or until a red and blue light is blinking. Open your bluetooth of your device and select Mate7 to pair. You can now use your bluetooth headset and enjoy listening to music from your phone wirelessly! Whenever you wanted to connect your paired device, you only need to power on the bluetooth headset and it will automatically connect because they are already paired. If you want to use your headset with other device, just reapeat the pairing method.

Thank You! :D

29 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes po. I still have it. Pero pinahiram ko sa kaibigan ko. Pagbalik nya di na gumana isang earpiece. Ewan ko if talagang nagkadefect lang or baka nahulog nya or nadaganan kaya nasira. :(

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes. I still have it. Battery depends on your usage. Pero hindi sya pangmatagalan talaga. Maliit lang kasi sya so the battery is small as well.

      Delete
  3. How to charge bro yung akin last sept 29 ko sya nabili now ayaw n nya mag charge pa help naman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw,.. pag charge mo walang red led indicator? Pag blue full charge na..

      Delete
  4. How to charge it po?
    I'm planning on buying but I can't seem to get where and how to charge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. via micro usb po.. peron syang micro usb port sa side.. :)

      Delete
  5. How about the quality of sound?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ask ko lang. bakit sakin d makita ung bluetooth name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di ko po alam eh. Nung nagkokonek po ba kayo eh nagbiblink yung blue light ng mabilis? Pagka po ganun eh ready for pairing na po yun. :)

      Delete
    2. Bakit po ganun pag open ko instead na blue mag bliblink red pl nagbliblink tas di makita bluetooth name :(

      Delete
  7. I just used it last night. But when I got it to use it earlier, it does not function anymore. What would be the possible reason?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this item please send me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha :D I don't sell it. You can buy it online though. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yung sakin humina magrecieve ng signal 1 feet lang nawawala na

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh? Ba't ganun? Sa akin mga 3 to 5 meters okay naman sya.

      Delete
  11. Hy I also have finebluee earphones but one side of earphones is not working how to repair it please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, sorry, I don't know how to fix it. Mine also did not work either. And I haven't been using it ever since.

      Delete
  12. Excellent!This item IS compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices including iPhone and iPad and other smart phones such as Android.
    Cool stuf! I will be glad if you check my website: www.fusionmug.com
    You can find there lot's of cool stuff like bluetooth headset & many more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use my headset for 2days now wen i male unpair and pair it again i cant connect anymore i cant see the name of mate7 wht should i go

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the instructions on how to reset.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Did you try to do the pairing first? You have to press the button till the red and blue light blinks. Then you pair it to your phone before it totally connects. :) Let me know if it worked.

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post