Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser [Review]


Hi everyone! So I have already blogged about me having chicken pox few days ago. The reason why I haven't posted anything for almost 2 weeks. And today, I'm going to talk about this Cetaphil. A Gentle Skin Cleanser as what is written in its bottle. Chicken pox left me a lot of scars in my face and body. And I can't go back to work if I still have them. It's either my boss and my co-workers wouldn't let me work because "That's the worst part because it's very contageous if it's on the healing stage!" or the passengers who are going to check in would get scared of me and they'll say "You do not let us ride the plane if we have sickness, and yet you having that chicken pox are allowed to work?!" LOL!

Anyway, some of my friends recommended me this Cetaphil. They said it can cure or my scars will be gone when I use it. One of my co-worker said she also used this product when she had an acne problem. And now her face is almost scar free (Or maybe there's a tiny bits of acne scars but in very light color which is less noticeable. And she always uses make up so I don't know if there's really none. Hehe). Since I do not use any product, I decided to try it and see if it really works. I have been using it for three days already and I don't know if it's working. Maybe it's too early for me to notice it so I'll wait for a couple of weeks maybe? But as of three days of using it, I see no difference still.

It's says in the bottle that it's for face and body so I used it when I'm taking a bath. Cetaphil doesn't have any 'soapy' smell and it doens't bubble up. So I was confused as to why is it like that. Then I immediately read the directions on how to use it. It can be applied with our without water so I continued. I feel like it's not effective because I don't feel anything when using it unlike those soaps and facial cleansers which has cooling or itchy effect on the skin. It's like a liquid baby bath soap but just doesn't bubble.

Since I was really curious about it, I've made some research and read some blogs about their reviews and experiences on this product. On google images, there are images with before and after faces. Before with acne scars and after with acne free scars. I've also read some comments on the blogs. He/she said her three year old daughter had this "Eczema" [is term for a group of medical conditions that cause the skin to become inflamed or irritated (www.webmd.com)]. And he/she made her daughter use Cetaphil and after a few wash, he/she could see the difference and her skin is getting better after each wash followed by the moisturizer/lotion. Because of this, I didn't lose hope and will be waiting for "few washes". Hahaha. Maybe I'll post a before and after photo too. What do you guys think? Hehe. Stay tuned for the update!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post