Paypal to Gcash Instant Withdrawal


I've been doing freelance graphic designs online for few years now and have tried several ways to withdraw my earnings. From Paypal to bank account (BPI), Paypal to Smart Money, Paypal to Paymaya, and now Paypal to Gcash. When I used BPI for withdrawing my earnings, it would normally take business days to be on my account. Then I found out about paymaya which transfers instantly but not for long. Then another way (instant too) came out. Gcash! Which you only use their app to do it all.

First things first, of course we need to link/authorize paypal from the app. How are we going to do this? Just follow my steps below. With screenshots. :)

***You need to have a globe sim card and needs to be inserted as it will be accessed by the app.

1. Download the GCash App from the Playstore (App Store for Apple)

2. Opn the App and Log in!

3. Tap the button on the upper left. (Profile Photo)

4. Tap My Account.

5. Tap Paypal

6. Enter your Paypal Email and tap next.

7. A Paypal Authorization page will open. Just input required details and tap authorize. You will receive an email and that's it! Now you may withdraw your paypal funds to gcash instantly. Just choose/tap the cash in button from gcash app and choose paypal to gcash.

Please watch the video in HD. It's blurry if viewed on low quality.
(Video was autofixed by youtube to lessen shakiness.)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post