How To Link Gcash To Paypal (FIX)


Few months ago, I discovered a super easy and charge free way of withdrawing paypal funds through Gcash! Ever since I knew that, I've been using Gcash whenever I want to withdraw my funds. (Aside from Gcash, I have done withdrawals with BPI and Paymaya).


However, when I formatted my phone and re-installed Gcash, I can't seem to link my paypal anymore. I've been researching as to why is this happening. Commented on freelancing groups on facebook, reading forums as well as FAQ's from Paypal but can't find any solution. Until I decided to use my other phone (iPhone 5s) and it worked like a charm. Then I came to realize that the problem could be: 1) Application/Software problem or bugs with android os. 2) Problem with specific phone/brand 3) Bugs within the Gcash app itself.

So, my fix for this problem is, try to use another phone. An iphone is highly recommended.

You can watch my video below on how I linked my Gcash to Paypal. :)



I will upload another video soon with screen recording to see clearly how I link and withdraw my funds from paypal to gcash. Please wait for it. :) And also, please feel free to comment below if this fix helped you or not. Thank you!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post