Proton True Wireless Earbuds Review


Happy 2019 to everyone! It's been sooooooooo long since my last post. Been very very busy with work and I've been away from blogging. But I'm back now! And here's a new review about this Proton True Wireless Earbuds. I bought this at Shopee for 1,280 pesos plus shipping. I first saw this Proton Earbuds at Kimstore and I really wanted to order. But I got a bad impression with Kimstore so I did not. Instead, I looked into Lazada but their prices we're so high. Almost 2000 pesos if I can remember. So, I head over to Shopee and found Technopop. Added to card then boom! Checkout! Hahaha.


So for my review. Let's start with its build quality. Its case is of great quality. It is metallic and doesn't look and feel cheap. And by the way, it's not just a case but also a charger for your earbuds. Sorry I don't know how long it can charge or how many times can it charge your earbuds as I did not test it and can't have time to test it too.

As for the earbuds, the quality of the sound it produces is superb! The bass is great! If it's in full volume, you can hardly hear people around talking. I didn't like its size though. I don't know, I think it's a bit too big when you wear it on your ear. But maybe it's because of the battery.


Turning it on, you have to press both the earbuds so they pair with each other first before you connect it to your phone. After connecting it to your phone, your ready to rock! Hahaha. Play music on your spotify or watch a netflix movie.

When you are listening to music, one press on the earbuds plays and pauses. Double press and it plays the next song.

Gaming? Sorry guys, you wouldn't like it for gaming purposes as it is always delayed. Tried it with mobile legends and PUBG mobile.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post