PAYPAL TO PAYMAYA INSTANT WITHDRAWAL!


Hi guys! Long long long time no blogging! I'm back and we'll be blogging again from time to time. This blog is about my withdrawal from paypal to paymaya. Since 2012, I've been doing freelance graphic designs on fiverr. Though it's not full time, I have done a lot of gigs already. From fiverr, I withdraw my earnings to paypal. And then from paypal, I used my BPI Express Card. The transfer or withdrawal of my funds from paypal to BPI didn't have any problem since my first one. But just recently, I was really disappointed with BPI. I didn't change nor edit any settings of BPI account information in my paypal account. But the withdrawal was unsuccessful and the fund was refunded back to my paypal account but I was charged $10. Why would I be charged if it's not my fault. Paypal said I have to check with my bank about their bank information. I did not bother doing so. I was just wasting my time because I have asked about their online connections before and they don't even have any idea about it.

So, I looked for a facebook group of freelancers / virtual assistance and asked if they got any problem with BPI withrawals as well. Some said theirs was fine. Some said, they have experience the same thing too and better visit the nearest BPI bank. One of the member suggested that I use Paymaya. I hesitated at first because Paymaya has a lot of complaints on their facebook page. But then, I don't have any choice. So I tested it out. It was "9:??" something I think in the evening when I withdraw my fund. Then I was expecting it would be on my paymaya account after 3 to 5 business days. But I checked my paymaya account in the morning and to my surprise, the funds are already there! I checked the time and it was there at 10:00 PM!



And just today, I made another withdrawal and I recorded it to make a proof. Watch the video above. To see is to believe! It's an INSTANT WITHDRAWAL! It's like magic! Hahaha. Why wait for several business days if you can have it instantly right? Paymaya is highly recommended specially for those freelancers who needs their money as soon as possible. :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post