SJCAM M10 Unboxing and Review


I recently started Youtube-ing and most of my videos are Travel videos and I thought of buying an action cam which I can submerge under water. And a fellow youtuber suggested this SJCAM M10. Very cheap but a quality action camera as what his friends told him. (He's rich by the way. He has GoPro T_T). So I decided to buy this one. It's just 3000+ pesos from Lazada.


I have several sample videos and it's fine. Not superb but it's ok for it's price. The only bad thing about it is during the night or in low light. You can hardly see anything with this. Also, the quality of the photo is not good. It shots 4:3 ratio and not the wide scree 16:9. But I didn't buy this for capturing photos anyway so it's fine.

A typhoon recently hit our place and I got the chance to use it in rainy wet day. See video below of you want. :) If you have a youtube account, please subscribe to my channel! Like my videos! And comment too! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post