X1 2800mAh Aluminum Alloy Series Cylindrical Tubes Power Charger Battery Bank [Review]


Hello everyone! Today, I'm going to share my thoughts about the "X1 2800mAh Aluminum Alloy Series Cylindrical Tubes Power Charger Battery Bank" that I have purchased at GadgetsDealer.com.


I have ordered 4 Power Banks for the first time. When it arrived, I was so excited to use it cause I wanted to use it with my Phone. My phone's battery easily get's drained and really fast that's why I ordered these power banks. I gave the 2 power banks to my friends and left the 2 other power banks on me.

When it charges, the Red LED light will glow. Then it will turn into blue after it is fully charged.
(see photo below)


I was so disappointed because the 2 power banks that I have won't fully charge. And when I try to charge my phone, it's not charging at all. Tried to charge it again for the second time for more than 4 hours and still not working. But the other 2 that my friends has is working fine. Then I ordered again for the second time and this time, I ordered just 1. It's still not working. So overall, only 2 power banks are working and the rest is broken.

I asked my friend about their power banks. They said it's working fine. But it can only charge one time and can't even full charge a phone. Our phone is the same and has a battery of 1500 mAh. This power bank says it's 2800 mAh. It should charge 1 full charge and another charge but it can't even full charge one phone.

The photo below are the broken ones. :(


I was so dissappointed with it so I opened 1 of the power bank and broke it more. The photo below is how it looks. I was thinking maybe I could fix it but I can't.


Because of this, I sent a ticket to GadgetsDealer and complained about it. They replied that they will replace 2 power banks and they will send it on my next order. This means, I still have to order again. I do have plans on ordering again but what if they'll send me broken power banks again?

Overall, I will rate this 1 out of 5. I think it's useless.
I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post