[Online Shopping] My first successful order in SammyDress


Hello everyone! I'm going to share my experience ordering at SammyDress. I have ordered at SammyDress few months ago already and I forgot to blog about it. So I'm gonna blog it tonight.


My first order at SammyDress was a success. I have ordered, and received it successfully. I ordered 2 hooded long sleeve shirt colored black and grey. That was on December 3, 2012. I chose the cheapest shipping fee so I expect that it will arrive very long. Like 20 or more days. I forgot when I have received it but it was already January of year 2013. I don't know the exact date but it arrived over a month. There was a typhoon at December so I think that's one of the reason why it came so late. And at the same time, since it will pass through the local post office, I do expect it will be so slow. Honestly, I was already loosing my hope if it will still arrive or not. Then it just came unexpectedly. So I was really happy and went to the post office as soon as I can. Then I received it!




When I open the package, the item is almost the same with what's in the picture on SammyDress' website. But the quality of the cloth is not that good. It's so thin.

On the left side is the picture from their website. On the right side is what it actually looks. That's not me on the picture but my friend. I gave him the grey and I have the black one. I didn't wear mine yet cause I'm too skinny for it :( I'll wear it when I gain some muscles. Haha. For my first order, I think I will rate it 8 out of 10.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post