Fiverr Warning!


Hi guys! I'm very very sad, mad, frustrated, and so disappointed tonight. I just lost my level 2 badge in fiverr. And now I'm back to level 1 seller. Huhuhu. I was talking to a possible buyer of my gig a while ago but he/she wants to pay $32.00 for 32  icons. But I told her that fiverr charges a fixed amount of $5 per Gig so it is not possible. Then I asked her if she really wants to just pay $32.00, then it must be done outside fiverr. Before she even replied, fiverr sent me 2 emails saying that I violated their terms and conditions. Then I was so shocked and didn't expect that it would happen to me.

I don't know if it was fiverr who detected my message or it was the buyer who reported me. So to those who are sellers in fiverr, please never put in your message anything that would violate Fiverr's terms and conditions. Anything outside of fiverr shouldn't be sent on messages.

So now that I'm back to a level 1 seller. I cannot offer extra gigs anymore. I will be more strict to all my buyers now. No more free services. I'm really really dissappointed.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post