Kapuso Night 2014 Kalibo Ati-atihan Festival


GMA Kapuso Night
Kalibo Ati-atihan Festival 2014


This is only the second time that I've watch Kapuso Night during Ati-atihan Festival in Kalibo, Aklan. The first one was last year. I don't know if I remember it right but I guess they're Kris Bernal and Louise delos Reyes. But I never got to take a picture because I was standing at the very back of the audience. Haha. But this 2014, I managed to be on the left part and a little in front.

As usual, in every event like this, before the main part of the event, a band would perform first. Didn't take any photo of them. Hahaha. Then just before the Kapuso stars shows up, there were some games inserted. One game is based on GMA's upcoming teleserye, Rhodora X.


There are 6 players and they were grouped in pairs. So there's 3 teams in total. Both consisting of one boy and a girl. The boys would get blindfolded. Then they will put a makeup to the girls while seeing nothing but black. Hahaha. It was really funny seeing them.


This second game is from one of the sponsors of the event which is MX3. They would do the MX3 actions whenever the host says each letters. I forgot the name of the winner but he/she's second one from left to right. While the winner from the first game is the 2nd team or the team in the middle.

Then right after the game, Kapuso stars immediately entered the stage. The first one to enter the stage is Mark Anthony Fernandez who made the audience scream and laugh because of his lip synchronization of 2 songs. I'm not particular with the songs so, I don't know what they were.


The second one to show up is the 'bad boy of the dance floor' Mark Herras. He sung the song 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars. If I'm not mistaken, it was the same song that he sung during the last year's Mutya ag Lakan it Kalibo Ati-atihan 2013 at ABL Sports Complex. He was one of the judges that time together with Aljur Abrenica. Right after he sang, the audience wanted to see his dancing and Mark didn't disappoint his fans. He danced to some mixed music I think. Didn't recognize what was it.


The girls near me we're so loud and crazy when Mark entered the stage. They we're all shouting 'Mark!!!', 'I Love You!!!'. And others would say 'Sheettt. Gwapo!!!' (Sh*t. Handsome), and 'Cute ta imaw!!!' (He's so cute!). They we're jealous of the people near the stage as all the Kapuso Artist would go near them and touch their hands. Better luck next year girls :)




Third to enter the stage is Yasmin Kurdi. He sang one of her song and I just heard it that night after a very very long time. She sang the song 'I Know'. Do you remember that song of hers? I do. :) I used to listen to her songs before like the song 'I did everything in the name of love'. Is that the title to it? I forgot. Haha. She also sang 'Kisap Mata' by Rivermaya.




Jennylyn Mercado came in the fourth. I can't remember what she sang as it is not familiar to me. But she didn't sing any of her songs. When she went down the stage to shake hands or to touch the audience, some were grabbing her hands and wouldn't let go. Hahaha. Crazy fans. I saw one of the fans got her autograph :)


They we're all promoting their upcoming teleserye in GMA telebabad. The Rhodora X this coming January 27, 2014. Casting by Mark Anthony Fernandez, Yasmin Kurdi, Mark Herras, and Jennylyn Mercado.


And finally, the primetime King Ding Dong Dantes who got the loudest scream and shout from the audience came in. Every girl were shouting and were really 'kilig' when they saw Dingdong come up the stage. He was wearing a pink long sleeved polo shirt. When he showed up the stage, he sang the song 'Hinahanaphanap Kita' and 'Pare Ko'.




They're signing the shirts and throwing it away to the audience. I was far from the stage so I never get the change to catch one of it. Maybe next year. :) Whoever those Kapuso Artist would be.


Throwing more shirts to the audience then the final goodbye.

Going home already? Well yeah, as always. Until next year!

(Still uploading the videos. I will update this blog by tomorrow morning.
For now, I have to rest and sleep. Goodnight everybody.)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post