Still Uncomfortable

Lately, I've been getting a lot closer to the staffs of the company where I applied. They were really nice to me. They're even more excited on my training than me. Hehehe. I'm getting a little familiar with the works they do (but of course, there's still a lot to learn) and slowly getting to know the staffs personalities.

I was surprised that their looks doesn't match their ages. But not just looks, even in the way they act. They act like they're still students. Like classmates in College where they go to school everyday. And I really like that the kind of environment where people are having fun with the job or work they have.

But aside from all these, I still feel uncomfortable. Yes, the staffs are very nice to me. But I just don't understand some of them. Sometimes they're fine, and sometimes they're not. When they would greet us 'Good Morning', of course I/we would answer back and say 'Good Morning' too. But one time, I saw one staff near the comfort room so I greeted her. But she did not respond at all. She just ignored me. So I just felt bad that time.

I don't know if I'm just being sensitive but I believe you know also the feeling. It's like they're telling me "You're not part of the company yet so don't act like you're one of us yet. And if you do pass the training, you're still a newbie and we are your seniors". <-- Something like that. :/ It really saddens me but I can't do anything with it so I'll just endure it.

I just wanted to apologize to the other staffs who are the closest to me. I'm sorry if sometimes I'm out of the mood. Sometimes, my mood changes because something happened. And you guys know that already. Thank you guys for being there. :')



I'm so surprised with the ballpen. Thank you so much! This is really unexpected at all. I never really thought that my name would be on one of the ballens. Those stock ballpens are for the staffs only.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post