[Food] Mouthwatering Desserts On A Hot Weather!



Hi guys! This is a late post (again~ as usual). Sorry! I'm not always online and I kinda have a lot of things to do so I can't always update on time. So again, this a late post. Last time, it was really really hot and I don't know what to do. I just took a bath and I've been fanning myself but it's still hot. So we decided to go to a nearby restaurant and ordered these mouthwatering desserts! Banana split and halo-halo! Yummy!

Banana Split

Halo-halo
The name of the restaurant is called "Peils". It offers various meals and desserts as well as drinks like teas, soft drinks and some alcoholic drinks. Since we're not really hungry and we're just looking for some refreshments. We ordered these super delicious desserts and which is really refreshing and satisfied our crave for cold stuffs.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post