New Phone! Asus Zenfone 5!



    Finally got a new phone! It's Asus Zenfone 5! I bought mine together with my friend and we really like it so much. The specs are really satisfying aside from the fact that it cost cheaper than other brands which offers the same specs with Zenfone 5. (Or even better than other brands)


     It is a 5 inch smartphone which runs on android Jellybean (but I already updated is to Kitkat OTA). It is also scheduled to have a Lollipop update by March of 2015 I think. It runs on a Dual Core Intel Atom with hyper threading which is also equivalent to quad core of the others (that's what I have heard from tech geek people). I'm so happy with it's 16GB of internal memory. I can already save a lots of files on it plus an additional space of up to 64GB on via microSD card. The camera shots are great with it's 8 megapixel rear camera with flash and 2 megapixel in front. So far, I'm really loving this phone so much but I just don't like it's speaker as it is not very loud. I couldn't even hear it's message tone (when it is in my pocket) whenever I have text message.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post