Greenwhich Giant Pizza + Giant Pope Francis!



Talk about 'Higante' parade on Atiatihan 2015! We have seen a lot of higante's from different municipalities here in Aklan. (But I only saw few of them. T_T) Did you also happen to drop by at Gaisano Mall Kalibo and saw this huge pizza by Greenwich?

Me and my friend was having our groceries when we noticed this pizza last Sunday and people are gathering around to take photos with it. (I didn't have the chance. Hahaha) I don't know if it's for sale or just a display but that's a REAL pizza right there.


Of all the higante's, this Pope Francis I guess gathered much attention because even National Geographic Channel noticed it. Cool right? They posted a photo of it on their instagram account. Check it out!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post