First Fiverr Order This 2015!



I just finished one order today! Mailchimp optin/subscribe form. And I'm happy that my buyer was satisfied with my work. She was my first buyer this year 2015 and hopefully, more buyers to come! As a thank you gift, I made her a cover of her eBook for free! Though I'm not really sure if it will be useful to her, (Maybe she doesn't need it. Hahaha) but I just did it and gave it to her. She's a very nice buyer and I'm looking forward to be working with her again. She actually just ordered another gig from me 'Social Covers' and I'm working on it now.


2 Comments

  1. Hi , I sure liked the ebook cover thank you this is my mail id jhashar25@gmail.com, please contact me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry I didn't find the comment from the pink social media. I'll contact you from your email. :)

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post