Eye Care Infographic



I would just like to post this Eye Care Infographic which I made a few weeks ago. I wasn't able to post it cause I've been very busy with work lately and I seldom open my laptop to work or can't have a lot of time to use my laptop. Because whenever I'm home, I just feel very tired and sleep. Anyway, this is an Eye Care Infographic which is very informative. This is not her final infographic cause she had some changes. But I'll just post this one for my portfolio maybe? Hahaha.


If you have time, do visit her website at www.mylittlemoppet.com. You can fine a lot of useful things in her blog specially for babies and small children. Food recipes, baby food charts, other parenting guides. She's a medical doctor by profession and now a full time blogger where she shares her knowledge about parenting (if I'm not mistaken). Do subscribe to her blog as well and get a free eBook entitled "50 First: Food Recipes for Babies" now!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post