Google Earnings Wire Transfer


Just recently, I noticed that I can now use wire transfer to bank account as a method of paying. I've always been using Wester Union since that's the only payment method available before.But when I saw that I can now use the wire transfer, I immediately added a new payment method. And just last night, I received an email Google Billing wherein they said they have sent a payment for my Google Adsense earnings.


Since it's my first time to use bank transfer, I'm a bit nervous if it will really be sent to my bank account or if a problem might happened upon transferring of funds. I checked my bank account and the fund is not there. So I searched for answers on how long will it take for the wire transfer to arrive and I ended up at google's support.

Funds sent by wire transfer will usually arrive at your bank within three business days. Once your bank receives the funds, it may take several business days before the funds are made available in your account. For a more specific disbursement timeline, please contact your bank.

For now, I will be waiting for 3 business days and let's see if it will arrive (hopefully). I will update this post once I received the funds. Stay tuned!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update (4/23/2015 - 10:24)

Hi guys! Just an update! I already received my payment today! I'm not sure what time but I checked my bank account at around 1 in the afternoon today and the payment is already there. If I will calculate it, it arrived just in one day! I'm really happy that I can now have it sent directly to my account so I don't have to go at any Western Union outlet anymore.

I just have one problem, I don't know if it's because of the banks dollar exchange or if they have hidden charges but, I didn't get the exact money I was hoping for. It's a lot lesser than I expected. If I'm going to base on my payment before at Western Union, the dollar exchange is much higher than what I got this time with wire transfer. Anyway, it's fine. Because at least it's faster, safer, and hustle free.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post