Jack's Ridge Davao Philippines


Hi guys! Yesterday, just before we left Davao, we visited Jack's Ridge. It's a very beautiful place to visit whenever you're in Davao. I was very lucky I had visited this place. Thel landscape of the place is great and I got to see the view of Davao from the top. They have restaurants in there, a swimming pool, cute animals like the monkey in the picture below and birds (Parrots, Philippine Eagle) and a lot more. Everywhere you go, you would surely take pictures of everything. And if ever you get tired, they have bench to sit on which is scattered everywhere and enjoy the view of the peaceful city of Davao.

















To those who are planning to visit Davao soon, don't forget to pay a visit at Jack's Ridge too!
I'm sure you will enjoy the place as I did.

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post