Asus Zenfone 3 Max Review


Asus Zenfone 3 Max Review

Hi guys! So, here's my personal review of the Asus Zenfone 3 Max. All contents here are all my personal opinion and experience using the device. You may or may not have experience the same thing. So... respect. :)


Ayaw ko!
I'll get straight to the point. I didn't like it's camera. Specially it's 5 megapixel front facing camera. It got an update few days ago and I thought it would fix it. But it's still the same. The images it captures are of bad quality. Nope! Not good for selfie people out there. :)


The second thing that I don't like is that it heats specially with continues use. Gaming, wifi, and playing videos. I'm not sure if it's because of it's full metal body.

Gusto ko!

The real reason why I bought this device is because of it's fingerprint scanner. I really wanted my phone to be secured and I believe it's one of the best features of this phone. My friends would always see my password or pattern whenever I try to unlock my phone. But not anymore! Trying to copy my fingerprint? Hahaha. You wish.

Scanning is so fast! Faster than that of the iPhone. Seriously. And you don't even have to press the lock/power button. Just scan your finger and viola! Your phone is unlocked! See video below.


Another thing that I like is it's huge internal memory 32GB. I have a lot of applications which I used with my freelancing job online. And a 16GB internal memory isn't really enough. Combo with it's 3GB of RAM which makes the phone run smoothly even with a lot of apps are opened in the background. I had 2GB RAM smartphone and it's not enough. I'm planning to buy 4GB RAM smartphone soon. If I have a budget. :) The higher the better.

I really really like it's new design! From it's price of 8995 php. It looks and feels really premium! It looks like an iPhone already. However, I'm disappointed that it's screen isn't gorilla glass anymore. My friend's phone already has a tiny scratches on it. The phone is also slippery when holding it so beware. It might fall and break or it might be snatched. :P




About the Asus Zen UI 3.0, I think there's not much of a difference from the old version. But I like that the weather widget in the lock screen now has animation on it. Just by looking at it's animation, I already know if I should bring an umbrella or not. :) Cool right? It really does work and it's really accurate.

For the recent update, we noticed that the Sim Toolkit disappeared. Now I don't know how I can access my sim card's menu. I hope Asus would fix this bug soon.

That's all for now guys. I'll still do some more observations. If I miss anything or if you guys out there have some questions. Please fell free to comment below and I'll try my best to answer them.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post