[Online Shopping] My Order Experience from AliExpress


Ok, I'm gonna tell you about my online purchase at AliExpress. This was my very first time ordering online so I am very hesitant about it. The buyers opinions and experiences are cut into half. So I don't really know if I should buy or not. Some says negative things about AliExpress. They said their orders didn't came at all. Some says the product is so different from the original photo. But there are some who says the orders/products they received we're good or excellent as what is written on the costumers feedback on their Store. Then I told myself, I will never know who to believe if I don't try it myself. So, I took the risk and ordered a shirt. It was just a simple and very affordable shirt. And it's for free shipping!



I found this shirt which cost $9.69 only and is for free shipping. I liked the idea of the design wherein it looks like somebody is holding you when you wore this shirt. I thought of ordering this shirt as my very first online purchase. I don't have a full knowledge about buying online but I just tried it out. I didn't anticipate the arrival of my order so I wouldn't be disappointed if it won't really arrive. I ordered last October 30, 2012. And it says my order should arrive from 15 to 40 days. So days and weeks passed and I received a mail from the post office November 28, 2012. It was a receipt that I needed to pay 40 pesos so I could claim my order. 

 So this is how my order looked like when I wear it. I'm not quite comfortable wearing it maybe because I'm so skinny. And there's still a little smell from it. I am also disappointed of the hand print. It doesn't match the one on the photo. The color of the skin should be pale flesh but my shirt has white color. Same with the color of the nail. It is white on the original but on my shirt, it is colored grey. Did my shirt got a manicure? Hahaha. But on the photo, I looked fine wearing it I think. Hehehe. So, if I'm going to rate it, it's 8 out of 10 (10 being the highest). I'll try to order another one soon.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post