Definitely Japan. Definitely Kojie.san

Before anything else, first of all, I would like to say that when it comes to your skin care, it is really important that you only use the original kojic acid soap. Nowadays, since Filipinos are fund of making themselves look great, a lot of people also take advantage of these and the tendency is a lot of imitations are coming out of the market. Please beware for these imitations. Instead of beautifying yourself, you might end up ruining your precious skin.

I first discovered Kojie.san when my cousin told me to use it way back in College. Kojie.san is the first kojic acid soap to be commercially available in the Philippine market. Kojie.san has a micro peeling effect, which makes it a potent whitening soap. Kojic acid reduces the formation of melanin on our skin. Melanin is a dark brown pigment that can be found on our skin and even our hair and the iris of our eyes. This melanin is responsible for the tanning of our skin that is exposed to sunlight. So by using Kojie.san which reduces the melanin, our skin will whiten. Kojie.san does not contain any harmful chemicals. It contains antioxidants and 100% all natural ingredients.



When I'm using Kojie.san, I feel like I'm younger than my real age. I'm already 22 but people around me are saying I look like a high school student. Some say's I look like I'm only 16. I'm gonna share one short story. I was riding a tricycle and I saw one of my professors before but I think she didn't remember me. She asked me what year am I in College. Then I told her, I already graduated last 2012. Then she asked what course? I answered Information Technology. Then another question, "2 years?" And told her, "No Maam, 4 years." And I smiled while saying that. She then looked at me and said, "In fairness ha, you look young!". And I was so flattered on what she said. I have more stories to tell but that's it for now.

If you wanted to have a younger looking face like mine, you should really try Kojie.san. It really is effective.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post