Heart Social Media Icons


Another successful social media icon set. This one is a heart pink social media icons. And the client liked it. She even told me to keep a copy of the design because she may be ordering another gig from me in the near future. I really do keep a copy of the design for 30 days since the order. Then after that, I will delete it. On my old fiverr account wherein I'm already a level 2 seller, I had an extra gig which is also for $5. I will be sending the design or the PSD file of the design for the extra gig. In that way, the client can be sure that they will have the design to themselves and wouldn't worry if I will delete the original file on my laptop.

For social media icon orders, you may contact me through my email jeipimijares@gmail.com or my facebook account. 5 icons for $5 dollars same with my gig on my fiverr account. Thank you! Click here to see my recent social media icon set. The design is Storefront.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post