Santo Niño de Cebú [Cebu Philippines]


Was at Santo Niño church in Cebu, Philippines last week. It's my first time to be there and I was really amazed when I get there. A lot of people goes to it both tourists and locals of Cebu. Saw a long line of people trying to get in just to touch statues inside the church. I took some pictures of what you can see inside. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to stay long and look around because it was very crowded inside and there's a mass just outside the church. We then go straight to 'Magellan's Cross'.





Just before we went to Magellan's Cross, we dropped by in this candle lighting part just outside the church. I can barely move when I was there because it's very very crowded. People are lighting candles which are provided for free and praying quietly. You can donate some money on the donation box just below where the candle is placed.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post