Magellan's Cross



After Santo Niño Church, we went straight to Magellan's Cross. Same scenario, it's crowded in there too. Foreign tourist took a picture inside so we also did. Hahaha. It's like we're more like a tourist than them. We don't know what to do. Inside, you can see these old women holding a candle and selling them to the visitors. They are in different colors and they said each color has representations. I don't know exactly each specific color means but some are for health, for success, for business and etc.


I wasn't satisfied with my visit because as you can see in the picture above. Magellan's cross has wooden support already. I believe the reason for that is the earthquake. So it has the support now unlike before. I wanted to see how it really looks like without those support. But there's nothing we can do. That is how it is now.




Picture taking before leaving. SMILE :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post