Trip To Mactan Cebu Philippines



A ten to twelve days in Cebu, Philippines with newly met friends. Almost last two weeks, I was in Cebu for a company training. On the training, I have to pass several exams which is related to the work I applied for. I won't mention what company it is so do not ask. Haha. Let's just focus on the place. Cebu is the oldest city in the Philippines and I'm glad that I've been in the place.

Whenever we (the trainees) have extra or free time after the training class, we get the chance to go out and explore some places. See image below, that was taken in Santo Niño Church. I don't know much about it but when I was there, the whole place was very crowded. Not just the locals of Cebu but also tourists. Both local and foreign. I have a separate blog post of Santo Niño Church here.



Just outside the Santo Nino Church is Magellan's Cross. As you can see, the cross is surrounded by wooden supports so I wasn't satisfied when I saw it. See the separate blog post here.



Another place we went on to is the Ayala Mall. I didn't get the change to take photos inside of it. But Ayala Mall is one of the biggest mall I have ever been too aside from Mall Of Asia (MOA). Because on our place, there's just one mall and it is very very small. Not even one fourth of the Ayala Mall.



We have also tried their delicious street foods! And the price is really cheap. All of us were really full that time. There's this thing called "Puso" in Cebu which is a rice covered in a coconut leaves. I have a separate blog post of it. Please click here.


Since we have a very limited time in Cebu, we haven't gone much of it's places. But we've been to SM Mall and Mactan International Airport. Let's just count them in. Hahahaha. The image below is our last night in Cebu. And on the last image, we we're at the airport already and waiting for our flights to go home.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post