Back To Work


Yey! I'm back at work yesterday! But, boooh!!! It didn't turn our well. Got 2 (accidental) incident reports in one day! And the first one was with my very first passenger. Sigh... For more than three weeks of not going to work, a lot of changes was made and I didn't expect it would be this too much. 

Anyway, yesterday, I took  a shot of me in uniform and wearing my backpack (which I bought from lazada) for the first time. Hahaha, I was too excited to use it and now I already have. It doesn't look good when the bag has heavy stuffs at the bottom of it and the top would look like that. It looks good when the rectangular shape of the bag shows. I don't have choice anyway cause I needed a lot of stuffs to bring specially my camera. You would'nt know when it comes in handy. Hehehe.

I started bad on Monday, hopefully it would not go on to the rest of the week. God bless me!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post