Penong's Barbecue Seafoods & Grill

Penong's Barbecue Seafoods & Grill

A fun-filled dinner at Penong's Barbecue Seafood & Grill when I was in Davao. Sorry for the late post though. Got bored tonight so I decided to blog this. Penong's is one of the most popular fast food restaurant in Davao as what they say. I really enjoyed the foods they served and was really full that time. Not just because of the foods by the way, but because of my friends who are with me that time. They are so fun to be with and you'll really get your eyes teared because of laughing. Very wonderful and unforgettable moment ever.

Penong's Barbecue Seafoods & Grill

Penong's Barbecue Seafoods & Grill

Anyway, Penong's for me is like 'Mang Inasal' counterpart. They also serve unlimited rice. The only difference is that, if you have left over rice, you'll be charged for it. And if you're gonna take out your orders and you want them packed in their paper bags (with Penong's logo in it), they will charge you for it. Hahaha. It's my first time hearing that in a restaurant. Charging the customers with their paper bags.

Penong's Barbecue Seafoods & Grill

Penong's Barbecue Seafoods & Grill

Penong's Barbecue Seafoods & Grill

Penong's Barbecue Seafoods & Grill

(From left to right) Jade, Rylan, Icar, Me, Giar, Kim, and Sybe. My training buddies.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post