Solar Motion Light [Review]


I recently bought a SOLAR MOTION LIGHT from Lazada and it was really good! Was a little bit surprised though that it was smaller than I expected. Hahaha.But when I opened it's box and turned it on, it was already pre-charged and I'm surprised that it's really bright. Not as bright as our lights at home but it's almost like it. Just a little bit dimmer. But it's really bright considering it's size.


Solar Motion Light

It says in the box that it's a metal body (true), never fade (not sure cause I just got it you know), waterproof (haven't tried it yet), and heatproof (true, cause I have already charged it in the sun). I have tested it's sensor and it really works well. In the morning, when you turn it on, it will light up for maybe 30 seconds. Then don't be surprised if it won't turn on even if you trigger the sensor cause it will not turn on because it knows that it's morning. It will light up if the place gets dark or when the sun is already setting up. Then in the evening, after 30 seconds or more of not triggering it's sensor, it will turn into dim light to conserve it's power. It will autoatically brighten up if someone approaches or if the sensor was triggered.

Solar Motion Light

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post