PowerLogic Airshark 2.4G Bluetooth Mouse [Review]


I have always been wanting to have a wireless mouse but never get the chance to buy one. Until my good old wired mouse just stopped working. :( Then I decided to buy a new one and this time, wireless! The problem with my old one was it's wire so I thought having a wireless one would be great solution.

Bought this Powerlogid Airshark 2.4G blutooth mouse at Lazada for P 699 pesos. What I like about this mouse is that I don't need buy a dry cell battery for it to work because it has it's built in battery which you can just charge by using a micro usb cable. That would save me from buying batteries when it runs out. Another thing I like is it's design. It looks very modern and it's comfortable to the hands. One thing I noticed is that it's a bit fast than the regular speed of a mouse (I think). But when you get used to it, it's not a big problem. Hopefully it will last long!




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post