Adjustable Double Rail Garment Rack with Shoes Shelf [Review]


Hi, here's my review of the Adjustable Double Rail Garment Rack with Shoes Shelf on Wheels. Bought this from Lazada and it just arrived. When I received the item, I immediately assembled everything. No manuals whatsoever but just by looking at the picture from the box, is very easy to assemble. No need of screw drivers because you don't need to screw it anymore.

It says in the box that it can hold garments up to 30 kilograms but I don't think it really can. The item is not strong enough to carry heavy clothes. Also, the shoe rack just below it is a plus. It can only hold until 4 pair of shoes though. It also has wheels on it so it's easy to push it wherever you want your rack to be. It's a good rack over all. I'll give it a 8 out of 10.



1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post