[Fiverr] Yey! I just became level 1 in Fiver!


I just became Level 1 on fiverr! This means, I’ve been active on the site for 30 days and completed at least 10 orders while maintaining excellent ratings and a great track record. I’ll automatically be promoted to Level 1. At this Level, I’ll gain additional features making it easier for me to offer more advanced services and generate a higher income.

Here are some of the Gigs that I offer.
The most ordered one is the "Opt In Subscribe form using Mailchimp". The other one is "Call to Action/Shiny Buttons" but I only got 1 order for it. And the rest of my Gigs doesn't have any orders at all. The 'I will create an eBook Cover Designs in 3 different styles' and the 'I will create banner ads in 3 different sizes'. I hope I can have more orders in the future. I really needed an extra income. I'm saving it for my dream. :)

If there's anyone of you who wanted to order my Gig, just go to my fiverr account fiver.com/kimjeipi. Or you can email me at jeipimijares@gmail.com or you can alse message me on my facebook account. Thank You!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post