Korean Mens Retro Canvas Leisure Tourism Bag Review


This is a very late post. Hahaha. I have nothing to do again so I decided to post a review on this Korean Style Bag which I bought from Lazada last year. I actually ordered black, but I received the brown one. Booo! I didn't return it anymore because I know it would take time for the replacement.


The design is exactly the same with the picture posted in Lazada. However, I wasn't expecting that the quality of the cloth? is very thin. Like when you're using it, your attention is always on the bag that it might tear. Also, one of the zipper broke. I found out that it's quite brittle. I'm thinking maybe the one I got was an old stock. Or maybe the quality of this bag is really not good.


See photos below for the actual look of the bag. This is based on my experience only and it may not be the same with other people who bought this bag too.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post