PLDT Home Ultera Disconnecting Problems


The very first problem that I have encountered was that the modem just disconnected. It's wifi can't be detected and the lights were off. Well, there's this one really soft green light which blinks and nothing else happens. I tried the very basic troubleshooting myself which is to unplug it to the socket and plug it again after ten seconds. No luck. Tried it again but still nothing happens.

So, I called their hotline and the agent made a ticket for me. Their technician arrived the next day and fixed it. I wasn't at home when they were fixing it but my mother said they just changed sockets to plug in. First try, nothing happens. After changing few sockets, the modem just lit up! Viola! They said it's fixed. It's just the socket which caused the problem. But the sockets they tried were all working fine. I can charge my phone. The electric fan works. Blower, TV, extension wires, and other electric devices works. It's just their modem that won't. Really PLDT?

After a few days, it's working well. Few weeks, it's still fine. But it didn't even reach a month and the problem came back. I tried what they did when they fixed it and it's working. Just plugging it in and out for few times. But then, from hours it now just lasts for few minutes. Is it still our socket? Then I decided to make some research and I found out that I'm not the only one. And a lot of PLDT subscribers are also experiencing it too. I don't want to pay for a service which I can't even enjoy using. And they also promised me a 1 year iflix voucher code and it's been 2 months already and I haven't got any email as what their 3 agents told me when I called their hotline 3 times. They all said to wait for an email for the voucher code. But not even one email that says hi from them. Very bad customer service!

I will try to reach them again and raise this problem. I would also like to request for a new modem maybe? And if not, I will be forced to change my internet provider.

I'll update this post once I have an update regarding this.
Keep in touch :)

I FOUND OUT THAT THE REAL PROBLEM WAS ITS POWER ADPATOR. I HAVE IT CHANGED AND IT'S WORKING WELL NOW. :D

4 Comments

  1. Ask lang po, may bayad po ba ang pagchange ng power adaptor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry po ngayon lang ako nakareply.
      Wala po. Hindi po nila ako pinag bayad.

      Delete
  2. Hi, pano mo po nalaman na ung power adapter ung may problema?
    and paki post naman dito ung info ng new power adpater nyo (Output info) para macheck & ma-compare ko din sa current adapter ko po. Salamat ^____^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for visiting my blog blogan. Hahaha. Pansin ko kasi na okay naman saksakan namin. Kaya naisipan ko gamitin yung power adapter ng Globe modem namin at ayun, okay na sya.

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post